Under the auspices of the Governor General’s Foot Guards Regimental Association, the Regimental Museum, which was established in 1950, operates under the management of two volunteer curators. Martin J Lane and Estelle Lane work tirelessly to make their historical displays meaningful and interesting. Oversight is provided by the Association’s Museum Committee.
Built with Wordpress and PHP.
- Role: Designer and Developer